- About Us
- Get Active
- News and Events
Direct Debit Authorisation
If you have chosen to pay your fees by direct debit, we will send you a direct debit authorisation form. Alternately, you can download and print the form from here, then fax or post it to us.
Use the guidelines below when filling out the form:
- Enter the name your account is known as (e.g. Bob Smith).
- Enter your bank account number.
- Enter the name of your bank.
- Enter the name of your bank's branch.
- Enter the town/city of your bank's branch.
- Sign the form.
- Enter today's date.
- Tick the appropriate box for which payment you would prefer, that is twice monthly or monthly payments.
- Post or fax the form to
- Fax: 09 622 8353
- Post: NDU, Private Bag 92904, Auckland
Upon receipt of your correctly filled out direct debit form you will be advised when and how often your union fees will be deducted from your bank account.
If you have any queries please contact Membership Department on ph: (09) 622 8355, or email email@example.com.
|Direct Debit Form.pdf||230.92 KB|